Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Woman the man says "You are my wife. Here is your America within these walls here is your work your duty. " True in nine hundred and ninety-nine cases out of every thousand but men.

And looked at the narrow dirt road with the swift flowing canal beside it and the thick hedge beyond. Beyond the hedge he saw a low red farmhouse with a big barn. The road was dry. There were not even cart ruts sunk in it. He got back into the car. . diflucan online But I HAVE heerd say that the coachmaker thought twice about it--he he he!--and that he told a young man as was a frind of his that he hoped he knowed better than to be drawed into that; though she and all the family DID pull uncommon strong!' Here she paused for a reply and receiving none went on as before. 'I HAVE heerd say mim that the illnesses of some ladies was all pretensions and that they could faint away stone dead whenever they had the inclinations so to do. Of course I never see sich cases with my own eyes--ho no! He he he! Nor master neither--ho no! He he he! I HAVE heerd the neighbours make remark as some one as they was acquainted with was a poor good-natur'd mean-spirited creetur as went out fishing for a wife one day and caught a Tartar. Of course I never to my knowledge see the poor person himself. Nor did you neither mim--ho no. I wonder who it can be--don't you mim? No doubt you do mim. Ho yes. He he he!' Again Miggs paused for a reply; and none being offered was so oppressed with teeming spite and spleen that she seemed like to burst. 'I'm glad Miss Dolly can laugh ' cried Miggs with a feeble titter. 'I like to see folks a-laughing--so do you mim don't you? You was always glad to see people in spirits wasn't you mim? And you always did your best to keep 'em cheerful didn't you mim? Though there an't such a great deal to laugh at now either; is there mim? It an't so much of a catch after looking out so sharp ever since she was a little chit and costing such a deal in dress and show to get a poor common soldier with one arm is it mim? He he! I wouldn't have a husband with one arm anyways. I would have two arms. I would have two arms if it was me though instead of hands they'd only got hooks at the end like our dustman!' Miss Miggs was about to add and had indeed begun to add that taking them in the abstract dustmen were far more eligible matches than soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment